• Show
Clear All

b
    Attached Files

Comment

c
      Attached Files

Comment

Nice midwar painted Assmann party badge, thanks for sharing it will be added to the list.

Comment

Here is a little gem that arrived in the mail yesterday.
          Attached Files

Comment

I just ran an audit of the database and so far we have a Grand total of 213 badges listed this amount is due to multiple listings to some of the companies shown. How this breaks down is 61 with RZM logo & M1/number , 2 transition badges with numbers only, 16 marked GES GESCH only, 16 named & GES GESCH marked, 1, 11/16 mini marked GES GESCH and 1, 11/16 mini with no marks.
            Last edited by James Noble; 09-18-2006, 03:58 AM.

Comment

I need some help with a pin.

Hello all. I have a nazi membership pin that was in with some other metals and money. The money dates from '38 to '44 and is from Poland, Germany, France and Russia. My dad brought these back with him when he got out of the army in '45. The Nazi member ship badge is what I need to know about. It Has "NUN ERST RECHT" on the front but no mark of any kind on the back. The reason I listed the money is, its the only way I have of dating this stuff. I know alot of these pins were mass produced and available to anyone that wanted to buy one. I have tried to sell this only to be told its a fake. How can I find out?

Comment

Originally posted by jnoble View Post
                I just ran an audit of the database and so far we have a Grand total of 231 badges listed this amount is due to multiple listings to some of the companies shown. How this breaks down is 61 with RZM logo & M1/number , 2 transition badges with numbers only, 16 marked GES GESCH only, 16 named & GES GESCH marked, 1, 11/16 mini marked GES GESCH and 1, 11/16 mini with no marks.
                James,
                Would be great if we had a list of the M1/numbers that have already been posted. That might encourage others to post the ones that aren't listed yet

Comment

Here is my lapel badge in enamel. It is marked RZM M1/34 for Karl Wurster in Markneukirchen.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Here is the reverse of the above badge.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Brad, That's a very nice example you have there almost mint, i'll add it to the list which is on page 40 of this thread yours will be the 12th one for Karl Wurster.

Comment

First off welcome to the forum wes,
                        The badge you have there is not a NSDAP membership badge it is in fact a supporters badge, these badges were produced in reaction to the prohibition of the NSDAP after the M******252;nchen-Putsch. Your right anyone could by them to show support and help in financing the party.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome.

I hope you guys can help me with this. I have emailed pictures, thanks for the offer to post them. You have already told me more than I knew of these pins, its kinda hard to find them on line. Hopefully you all can help me prove that it is authentic and a value for it. Like I said all i have to date it is the money and knowing Dad brought it back with him.

Comment

Hi

Here is the Austrian made NSDAP badge made by R.Schanes

Raymond
                            Attached Files

Comment

Raymond,
                              thank you for posting your fine badge it has been added to the list.

Comment

Hi all. Adding an zink, painted badge with crimped in magnetic neelde witch came today.Weee It is makermarked RZM M1/72 for Fritz Zimmermann,Suttgart. Now i only need to find one with soldered needle to
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X