'Seefahrt Ist Not' Data Base

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bob Hritz View Post
    Thank you, Robert. I have been offered 17 of them with different makers and one unmarked. I would rather pick up the more scarce makers first so don't end up spending years to find that final maker I need. Of course, there is no Haass or Fechler in the group.

Bob Hritz
    If the price was right for the group you're almost there. You'll find the others in time...

Robert

Comment

Not sure if shown in this thread already, but here is a REDO Saarlouis one.
      Attached Files

Comment

Yes, it is already in the listings...

Thank you,
        Robert

Comment

Congrats Robert cause you did a great job with this wonderful thread,at the moment I own only one SEEFAHRT IS NOT made by ZIMMERMAN,one of these 3 types than you show here but may be then read this thread I wish get all of them including this version in tombak that you comment,anyone could post pics from this tombak type.
          Thanks
          Fernando

Comment

Originally posted by L11-VELASCO View Post
            Congrats Robert cause you did a great job with this wonderful thread,at the moment I own only one SEEFAHRT IS NOT made by ZIMMERMAN,one of these 3 types than you show here but may be then read this thread I wish get all of them including this version in tombak that you comment,anyone could post pics from this tombak type.
            Thanks
            Fernando
            Here Fernando...

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...t+presentation

Robert

Comment

Here is another W&L crimping Variant :

Honey Comb Crimp

Cheers, Douglas
              Attached Files

Comment

Came across another list with Gustav Brehmer on it that is not in your latest list ? ... War Relics Forum .

Douglas

Comment

Originally posted by Douglas 5 View Post
                  Came across another list with Gustav Brehmer on it that is not in your latest list ? ... War Relics Forum .

Douglas
                  Douglas,

Can you post a photo of the G. Brehmer tinnie? Then I can add it to the list...

Robert

Comment

Hi, been a few years now since this thread had an update. Is the Brehmer issue clear now?
                    I have 26 of the 29 known makers. Anybody wanna trade or sell?
                    Have duplicate of the following: Deschler & Sohn (2), Ferd. Wagner (4), Fr. Zimmermann (5), Hoffstätter (2), P. Erich Bruckmann (4), Paul Schulze (2), Walgo (2), Wilhelm Kolwitz (2) and finally Ziemer & Söhne (2).

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X