Parteiabzeichen Hersteller RZM M26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parteiabzeichen Hersteller RZM M26

Would anyone have an Example of a NSDAP Membership badge marked RZM 26, or RZM M1/26. ? Online searches as well as various Forum searches have brought up zero.
    Thanks

I found this:

"SS BLACK EM VISOR Mint! Apart from sweatband.,which has become very brittle over the last 60-70 years, it is split in several places, done by the curious looking behind, for the RZM label! The rest of the cap is undamaged and grades mint, including the leather chinstrap (RZM marked to the inside) and buttons which are flawless, insignia is silver wash and near 100% remains to the Deschler TK and the 475/42 eagle. The cap manufacturer was the firm of [COLOR="Cyan"]RZM 26[/COLOR], Otto Schlientz.Size approx 58. High end beautiful example! "

Gerdan

Comment

Originally posted by Gerdan View Post
      I found this:

"SS BLACK EM VISOR Mint! Apart from sweatband.,which has become very brittle over the last 60-70 years, it is split in several places, done by the curious looking behind, for the RZM label! The rest of the cap is undamaged and grades mint, including the leather chinstrap (RZM marked to the inside) and buttons which are flawless, insignia is silver wash and near 100% remains to the Deschler TK and the 475/42 eagle. The cap manufacturer was the firm of [COLOR="Cyan"]RZM 26[/COLOR], Otto Schlientz.Size approx 58. High end beautiful example! "

Gerdan
      Thanks Gerdan, but i am specifically looking for the "MA / M1/ M/ Herrschaftsabzeichen" maker M26, (Official Metal insignia). The Cloth, Cap or other branches maker 26 will not be the same maker.

Comment

coincidence ?

http://worldwarmilitaria.com/forum/s...3485#post53485

Comment

Yes Hase-Fee, i know, that is why i want to find another RZM 26 marked badge to compare, to see if either Wagner made them for him, or if it was Wagner himself who held both numbers. (It did happen)
          W. Saris cant find any reference to RZM (M) 26 in any 1934-1935 issues (so he says) so just maybe Wagner held both 8 and 26 in 1933 .. or for a very short time... thus making it hard to find another RZM 26 marked Party badge.. but time will tell.

I don't have high hopes of one turning up on WAF seeing as the Party Badge Library thread has been going for years and there is no example there yet... but you never know.. maybe there is one rolling around in a drawer waiting to be photoed ?

Comment

Hi Jo,

According to my notes I think that I have one marked RZM No 26.

I don't appear to have a picture or scan of it on my machine for some reason. I'm due to pop into the bank to drop some items off so will have a hunt through my Party badge box to see if I can find it.

Cheers
            Don

Comment

Originally posted by Don Scowen View Post
              Hi Jo,

According to my notes I think that I have one marked RZM No 26.

I don't appear to have a picture or scan of it on my machine for some reason. I'm due to pop into the bank to drop some items off so will have a hunt through my Party badge box to see if I can find it.

Cheers
              Don
              Hi Don
              Sweet as a nut, mail me a pic when you get time.
              After reading the Wagner 1849-1954 Company History book, i doubt if they held two numbers, they were a big "Halbfabrikat-lieferant" as well, supplying Pforzheim with Blanks/Half finished products... so RZM 26 was most probably a small maker who either lost or handed in his RZM number before 1934 (As W.Saris finds no mention of them in RZM papers in 1934 and 1935 at all) But most definitely a Pforzheim maker.

The N° before the 26 would tie in perfectly with the N° 9, N° 77 and N23 Party Badges all made by the same Maker.. same period as well, mid.late 1933 to early 1934. And i will put a fiver on the front of your N°26 being Identical to those during that period by Foerster & Barth, Beck, Wagner, Hauschild and Borgas !!! or a tenner?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X