Interesting porcelain R.d.KL. item..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting porcelain R.d.KL. item..

I have had this for awhile and was wondering if anyone knew what it was awarded for. I believe that it has something to do with poultry industry in German during WWII. My question is, do you think this might be a award item or just a destop piece. Maker marked on the bottom and is in great codition. Any help would be welcomed as I was thinking about listing it on E-stand but did not really know what it was for. Thanks, Mike
    Attached Files

makring on the side.. piece is 8 inches long and 4 inches high...
    Attached Files

Comment

maker mark on bottom..
      Attached Files

Comment

Messenger-Pigeon Breeders org.?

MIKE,
        HELLO IT'S ME JOHN T....I BELEIVE THIS TO BE AN ORGANIZATION FOR THE N.S.MESSENGER-PIGEON BREEDERS SOCIETY.I HAVE A SMALL ZINC w/BRONZE WASHED MEDALLION WITH THE SAME SYMBOL ON IT.ON THE REVERSE SIDE IT SHOWS A PIGEON IN FLIGHT.BUT SOMEONE ELSE MIGHT KNOW 100% WHAT THE HELL THIS ORGANIZATION WAS.SEE YOU ON EPIER....
        Last edited by blutundstahl; 03-07-2005, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Hi Mike,
          That looks like the same one I got from you last year. How did you ever end up with another???

Comment

I didn't get another--that is the one I had. Someone must have pulled the old thread back up. Mike

Comment

You are right. It is an old thread. March 7, 2004. A year ago. I am a dummy.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Today.

Working...
              X