hueskens new catalogue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hueskens new catalogue

hi , in hueskens new colour catalogue are the values still in deutshmarks or euro s ? cheers Terry

haha, Deutschmarks haha

Comment

Oh, good old Deutschmark!

Comment

Originally posted by Terry OToole View Post
        hi , in hueskens new colour catalogue are the values still in deutshmarks or euro s ? cheers Terry
        Hi Terry, I have not my copy as yet (it is on its way), but I would hope that he has made the transition to Euros by now ... Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

Husken's new catalogue

Hi Guys,

Is this new catalogue worth getting? I have his last one purchased in 1999 and if its the same old pictures with updated prices I won't bother ordering one.

Cheers.

Stan

Comment

I believe that there are a lot more items in the new catalogue and it is in colour. I thought it worth upgrading. Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

Sounds interesting. I have the 1997 edition. Maybe time to update.

Regards, Wim
              Freedom is not for Free

Comment

I'd say if you are an enamel collector then it's a must have. It's double the thickness of the '97 edition.

However it must be remembered that once again it is only a catalogue of obverse images like the last edition, without the reverses. A majority of the images are colour scans of items he has had in his shop or images supplied by other collectors & dealers. A lot of the images are a little too dark which is a shame as some of the details are dificult to make out.

Unfortunately there are some known fake & fantasy pieces included as well as a couple of disputed pieces, however, that said most ref books have a couple of fakes/errors. There are also a few discrepancies, such as numbers under images that do not match the correct description etc. But on the whole, worth having.

Cheers
                Don

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X