• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tinnie Railroad Halle/Saale 1934

Hello Collectors,

got this nice looking badge today

measures 62mm in height
    mint-ish condition

Havent seen this badge before so I ask for a Price Suggestion here please because I want to put it on Estand.

Thanks
    Andreas
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Thälmannpionier; 07-04-2010, 04:26 PM.

Very nice looking tinnie. I have not seen one for sale before so I can't say what it would go for. However Tieste has it listed in his newest edition Volume 1 on page 367 at 35 Euros.

Comment

Hi Andreas, I have had this tinnie before and I agree that 35 Euros would be a reasonable price to look for. Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

Originally posted by torstenbel View Post
        Hi Andreas, I have had this tinnie before and I agree that 35 Euros would be a reasonable price to look for. Cheers, Torsten.
        And I was the one who purchased it from Torsten for who I will be eternally grateful to for selling the Abzeichen to me. It's a superb tinnie...........

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Harding View Post
          And I was the one who purchased it from Torsten for who I will be eternally grateful to for selling the Abzeichen to me. It's a superb tinnie...........
          ah, now I did not remember that part ... a good purchase you made of course ... Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

Hello Torsten, and here it is ( I even saved to file the original picture you took of the Abzeichen)
            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the help guys

Andreas

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X