Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blood order

Hi,

This is my first post with a photo , so apologies if anything goes wrong.

This is my Blood Order number 85 awarded to Hans Geisenhof who was with the Reichskreigflagge staff at the war minitsry 8/9 Nov 1923.

Jim
    Attached Files

I think Geisenhof is second from the left on this photo

Jim
    Attached Files

Comment

Beautiful!!! Owner's name and LOW number, very interesting!!

Comment

Very nice piece! Do you have any research on his life/career after the 9.11?
        Erich
        Festina lente!

Comment

some data on the man

23/5/1895-SSno 8 616 Party no 337 442

Ic 2nd Class (ww1)SS D eaths head Ring-SA Sports Badge(bronze)1938
          War Merit Cross,2nd Class-Blood Order (85)

18/10/31 -SS Ustuf
          8/8/32-SS Hstuf
          24/8/32-SS Stubf(34th SS Regt)
          20/4/36-SS Obstbf(34 SS Regt)

I would guess that Jim already knows that. Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

Geisenhof is on the right of this photgraph, which I believe is a still taken from film. I love to get a copy of the movie that`s for sure.

He was with the SD during WW2. I was fortunate enough to get a copy of his file.

jim
            Attached Files

Comment

Not a great one, but this is from Geisenhofs file

Jim
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi Jim, glad you decided to post it on WAF. A lovely medal and brilliant to have so much information on the guy. The images certainly are the cherry on the cake.
                Congratulations.

Comment

Thanks Jim,for sharing your very nice 1st pattern Blutordern with us. When you can put a name and other Bio info with the medal ,like you did it really brings the history to life!

Comment

Beautiful 1st pattern Blood Order, Jim. And I agree with my friend John, the images of Geisenhof are just wonderful and add so much to the order itself. The image of Geisenhof with Himmler during the Putsch is one of the most famous, well known and widely used 08/09.November Putsch images. Amazing that you have a Blood Order to one of the men in that photo.

Rob

Comment

I would be interested in knowing how you identified him as one of the men in the picture with Himmler.I can't recall that photo with names,apart from HH. The copy I have of it shows that guy with pretty defined cheek bones,not like your guy?

Comment

Jim,
                        App. 5 years ago you posted this as your first thread in WAF.
                        Noticed that you start to sell your collection recently.
                        Sure do miss you as one of the interesting political collectors.
                        Wish you all the Best!

Comment

Jim is still around but on the Imperial Forum I believe.

Like you, I do miss him on the Political Forum.

Stan

Comment

I did a double take on seeing '95' - nice! The personal history is the icing on the cake.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                            X