member pin Lebensrettungsgemeinschaft - Live Saving Society

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

member pin Lebensrettungsgemeinschaft - Live Saving Society

Finally managed to get one of these. It is not maker marked. Are these never maker marked? Could you please show your's to compare? Cheers, Torsten.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by torstenbel View Post
    finally managed to get one of these. It is not maker marked. Are these never maker marked? Could you please show your's to compare? Cheers, torsten.
    Attached Files

Comment

Does anyone have one of these or a similar one to compare? Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

Here you go Torsten.

Best,
        Toby.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi Toby, thank you very much. Looks pretty similar to me. Were they ever issued with maker name? Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

Torsten,
            I have both the silver and bronze editions and neither is maker marked. The pins on both of mine feature the same type of knurling as yours and I would judge both yours and mine as authentic to the period. I bought both of mine out of an old collection over 10 years ago and haven't seen any for sale since. Yours looks to be the gold version and if you ever tire of it let me know and maybe I'll finally have a matched set.
            Best regards,
            Lyn

Comment

Originally posted by Lyn Islaub View Post
              Torsten,
              I have both the silver and bronze editions and neither is maker marked. The pins on both of mine feature the same type of knurling as yours and I would judge both yours and mine as authentic to the period. I bought both of mine out of an old collection over 10 years ago and haven't seen any for sale since. Yours looks to be the gold version and if you ever tire of it let me know and maybe I'll finally have a matched set.
              Best regards,
              Lyn
              Hi Lyn, thank you for your message. It is the Gold edition. I have sent you a PM ... Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X