(REAL) Gold RAD member badge in box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(REAL) Gold RAD member badge in box

what do you guys make of this one? I have never seen one of these badges before. It looks original to me and so does the box ... Cheers, Torsten.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by torstenbel View Post
    what do you guys make of this one? I have never seen one of these badges before. It looks original to me and so does the box ... Cheers, torsten.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by torstenbel View Post
      what do you guys make of this one? I have never seen one of these badges before. It looks original to me and so does the box ... Cheers, torsten.
      Attached Files

Comment

i like it Torsten , is the red enamel ?would be interested to hear about the significance of this low numbered piece

Comment

Originally posted by Terry OToole View Post
          i like it Torsten , is the red enamel ?would be interested to hear about the significance of this low numbered piece
          Hi Terry, would you have any ideas on how many of these were dished out in solid gold? Have you ever come across one of these before? Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

Now that is something that could be called mint, both badge and case.
            Looks the part, but who knows these days how do you know it,s real
            gold?
            Regards
            Mametz

Comment

Looks like custom made pin from godet brothers. Rare piece if geniune, and looks pretty good to me.

Is there a story where this might have come from?

Regards,

Adren

Comment

What is the gold content marking, ?? the pin is hiding the rest of the number.

Comment

Rad pin

Nice piece, good find.
                  Jack

Comment

A lovely looking set

Nick

Comment

I had one of these cases once before. Mine contained a DDAC Honour Pin (Hoffstaetter marked, so presumably not original to the case).

IMHO the cases are generic stickpin cases, as given out by Godet. They were after all jewellers as well as manufacturers of Third Reich awards.

Best,
                      Toby.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Torsten You may try making contact with Yancy Irwin who is basically the main RAD collector here. he may be able to help you with some details about this nice stickpin. Take Care Robert

Comment

A wonderful example of the honor pin of the Labor Corps. I have the cased honor pin of the DAF, but have never found this Labor Corps pin for my collection.

Rarely am I envious, but this is one case where I admit guilt.

Bob Hritz
                          In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

That is for sure a gorgeous stickpin & case ensemble. If I had it, it'd definitely be a keeper. The Germans, when marking gold, used "750" for 18k; "585" for 14k, & "417" for 12k. What is the gold content marking (if that's what it is) under the stickpin ?

Comment

Originally posted by mametz View Post
                              Now that is something that could be called mint, both badge and case.
                              Looks the part, but who knows these days how do you know it,s real
                              gold?
                              Regards
                              Mametz
                              its marked 333 gold on the pin. cheers, torsten.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X