golden party badge book question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

golden party badge book question

Was there a book published just on the Golden Party Badge? I recall something, but perhaps my memory is not precise on this

Klaus Patzwall wrote "Das Goldene Parteiabzeichen und zeiner Verleihungen Ehrenhalber 1933 - 1945" ISBN 3-931533-50-6. But it's written in German.
    Stephen Laurens also has a very educational website of them. Maybe someone can give you the link.

Regards, Wim
    Freedom is not for Free

Comment

wow!

thanks a bunch!

Comment

Originally posted by Theo Cuypers View Post
        Stephen Laurens also has a very educational website of them. Maybe someone can give you the link.
        http://pages.interlog.com/~sjl/GPB/

Comment

Hope my little Gold Party Badge website helps. Patzwall's book is really only about the "Honour Version" of the GPB, not the numbered ones, but it has some interesting info in it.

Comment

superb!

your website is simply superb! I certainly look forward to futures update where we can see samples on numbering styles, war time re-issues, variants, and other expounded topics on this fabulous badge.

Comment

Wasn't Mike Tucker involved in a golden party badge book at one time?
              Richard V

Comment

One of the five badges elaborated in Mickey Huffman's "Hitler's Favorite Political BNadges and Decorations" (1990) was the GPB. But other than the Patzwall work on the Honorary version, I don't recall any single book written only on the GPB.

Br. James

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X