Some nice new tinnie acquisitions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some nice new tinnie acquisitions

Here are some very nice new tinnie acquisitions. Some of them are fairly early. There is one from 1931 of which the owner must have been very proud. It has the pin re-attached with wire that was strung through holes made into the tinnie. Hope you enjoy these.
    Richard V

First up a very early pair of tinnies with my favorite being the NSDAP Gau Mittelfranken Hesselberg 1930 tinnie on the right. It has a wonderful age patina that only 80 years of time can produce. The scanner makes it appear dull and lifeless but in hand it has a wonderful color with a nice semi glossy, reflective surface that the scanner cannot capture. The picture does not do this tinnie justice. On the left is an early (1930) Gauparteitag tinnie from Hessen Nassau, Frankfurt a. Main.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Richard; 05-12-2010, 10:31 PM.

On the left a Gautag Schwaben, Augsburg tinnie from 24. Juli 1932. On the right a NSDAP Bezirkstag Lobenstein tinnie from 22. März 1931. This tinnie has had the pin re-attached by poking holes in the tinnie so that wire could be run through and looped around the pin. The wire can be seen above the N and the P in NSDAP.
    Attached Files

Comment

On the left, a nice and scarce Deutsche Christen tinnie celebrating the "5. Landesgem. Tag, Stuttgart, 18/19 Juni 1938, Nationalkirchliche Einung" . On the right, a singer's tinnie from the 3 Kreissingen Südwest, Gunzenhausen from 3.7.1934.
      Attached Files

Comment

Two triangularly shaped tinnies. The one on the right is an anniversary tinnie commemorating Potsdam with the dates of 21 März 1933 and 21 März 1934. The one on the left comemmorates the first anniversary of the Nazi rise to power in the January 1933 elections and has on it "1. Jahrestag der Nationalen Erhebung 30. Jan. 1934".
        Attached Files

Comment

On the left, in the top scan, is a tinnie in stickpin form for the Badischer Jugendtag from 1933. On the right a nicely detailed tinnie for "Deutscher Tag der N.S.D.A.P. Hildesheim 13.8.1933". The bottom scan depicts a solid, magnetic tinnie for "Hochland Lager 1935 Lenggreis" .
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Richard; 05-12-2010, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Last two for today. On the top is a Gautag tinnie for Schleswig Holstein, Kiel from 3.-6. Juni 1937. On the bottom is a Gautag tinnie for Westfalen-Süd, Dortmund from 19.-24.6.1936.
            Attached Files

Comment

All of these came in several fairly large lot of tinnies of which I have the ones I didn't need for sale here

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=435317

Comment

Very nice bunch of tinnies Richard! I have a few of them and I agree with you that the Hesselberg one is very nice (don't have that one). In the ones you are selling I see the Leipzig DRL leather tinnie. I have that in perfect condition and it is a beautiful one.

Holger

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X