Party Pin ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Party Pin ???

Hello, I have a party type pin, it lookes like a NSDAP pin but the swastika is painted red on a white field, with black painted letters. They read HEIM on top with INS REICH on bottom. On back is K. & Q. No rzm markings.

Thanks Dale B

Dale
    the badge translates as Home to the Reich...not a party pin per se...was meant to show support for the new Germany , to be worn by Germans who were living abroad...
    mike

Originally posted by Dale B
    Hello, I have a party type pin, it lookes like a NSDAP pin but the swastika is painted red on a white field, with black painted letters. They read HEIM on top with INS REICH on bottom. On back is K. & Q. No rzm markings.

Thanks Dale B

Comment

Hello Mike, thanks for the help.

Thanks Dale B

Comment

Yes like Mike has already pointed out this badge was for Germans living outside of Germany. It is 24mm in diameter and, although mass produced, production may have ceased in 1940. The manufacturer is M9/288 - Klein & Quenzer AG. of Oberstein a. d. N.
        Attached Files

Comment

Very nice. I have it's twin but in the painted version. The catch part of the pin is broken on mine. Same markings on back.

Thanks Dale B

Comment

Dale, Any chance on you posting a picture of your pin as I have never seen a painted version of this one.

Comment

Hello James, association membership just went thru, have to figure out how to post pics. When I do I will let you know.

Thanks Dale B

Comment

I just got one for 7 bucks was this a good deal?

Comment

If it's authentic yes that's a smoking good deal. Post it please.

Comment

theres a painted zinc one on das reich site, also jamie cross has one but it looks in bad condition.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X