Who knows the maker behind this logo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who knows the maker behind this logo?

If you can provide a positive answer, I would like to know the source as well.
    TIA
    Attached Files
    Jean Pierre Redeuilh
    All my collection of SS Buckles is for sale. Contact jpredeu@rogers.com for inquiries

Attached Files
    Jean Pierre Redeuilh
    All my collection of SS Buckles is for sale. Contact jpredeu@rogers.com for inquiries

Comment

Jean-Pierre

Perhaps I can "chip in".

Regards,

David
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by David North View Post
        Jean-Pierre

Perhaps I can "chip in".

Regards,

David
        I will greatly appreciate this .
        Jean Pierre Redeuilh

Comment

not seen it before. what is the logo on? Is it a tinnie or something else and is it German? Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

Torsten

The logo appears on the lip of a pebbled nickle silver, "NSKK Motor School" buckle.

Regards,

David

Comment

Originally posted by torstenbel View Post
              not seen it before. what is the logo on? Is it a tinnie or something else and is it German? Cheers, Torsten.
              The one starting the thread was on a pebbled SA belt buckle. A thread is already in the belts and buckle forum with maker name in great jeopardy. But I have a personnal note took many years ago which linked the same logo to a tinnie / badge.

DN photo seems to be taken from an old printed material. So maybe he got it from a period catalog? Anyway, I am still waiting for any follow up allowing to associate a name to this logo. DN photo is by all means better than mine!
              Jean Pierre Redeuilh

Comment

Dear Jean-Pierre

The image of the makers logo that I posted is from a period buckle and not from a catalogue.

Regards,

David

p.s. - my name is David and not DN !!!

Comment

Originally posted by David North View Post
                  Dear Jean-Pierre

The image of the makers logo that I posted is from a period buckle and not from a catalogue.

Regards,

David

p.s. - my name is David and not DN !!!
                  Please do not be offended. D was for David, N for North. I am so used to JP ---> Jean Pierre that I do the same now ...

So, unfortunately, no further input from your side? Anyway your photo showing the logo is much better than mine! But what make it looks like an old black and white?
                  Jean Pierre Redeuilh

Comment

Still looking for input ...
                    Jean Pierre Redeuilh

Comment

maybe I'm way off, but the logo reminds me of 2 partybadges I own.
                      The logo isn't exactly the same but the same letters appear in this logo.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...37#post1516337
                      post 583

Comment

Still looking for the name of the maker of my partybadges, so if anybody has clue do not hestitate to contact me.

Comment

Thank You Rik!

Indeed not the same but in line with the overal idea. I found another logo in a book which is also not the same as any of those two but bears N and R letters united in a circle. I will post it later.

In a personal note I took many years ago when I was collecting tinnies and badges, I noted the logo I posted was described as belonging to Rudolf Fisher (Nixdorf / Sudetenland). But I am no longer able to recall where / how / when I took this information and so cannot even say now if the information was accurate or not ...
                          Jean Pierre Redeuilh

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                          X