No announcement yet.

A Rare Eagle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeepers creepers where do you get those peepers ?
    I am having an off Day pertaining to my Camera skills or should I say lack of them

Comment

NSKK

Where is Count Dracula aka Chris Lee hidingcome out and play
      As you can see I have used your Cloak lining for the background ............. now that should get you out of your Pram
      alas albeit my images still look so 'putty like'
      Attached Files

Comment

Great stuff; and I wouldn't play poker with either of these guys.

Mil

Comment

Originally posted by Military View Post
          Great stuff; and I wouldn't play poker with either of these guys.

Mil

Hello Mil, I think perhaps you have me confused with the Cincinnati Kid as I am more like Van Helsing as I am looking for the little 'Count' aka Chris Lee but alas I guess he is too busy draining the Blood from the necks of helpless Virgins .............. however I am amazed that he can still find them ermmh the Virgins that is........ not the tinnies
          regarding Poker .........I am going a little GAGA here waiting for a certain somebody to make a come back from the dead ......... alas in the meantime here is my minimum raise >>>
          Attached Files

Comment

Holy SH** the years get younger and younger! 1934 flight tinnie!!!

Mil

Comment

Originally posted by Military View Post
              Holy SH** the years get younger and younger! 1934 flight tinnie!!!

Mil
              ermmh surley if the Dates are getting earlier the Badges are getting older not younger ?
              well here is a message for Chris Lee >>>> ............ come out and play you can't hide forever Chris
              In the meantime here is another Bird that the Count has not mamaged to drain the blood from
              Attached Files

Comment

Count ............ wherefore art thou ?

Comment

Now I must say Martin that I am not into birds, but I could well begin to start to if they look like this!.. .... ha...ha....
                  sigpic"BATTLES ARE SOMETIMES WON BY GENERALS, BUT WARS ARE NEARLY ALWAYS WON BY SERGEANTS AND PRIVATES"

Comment

Hello Fraubella 'Fraubie' Smudger' so your starting to get an eye for the Birds, well that Little 'Count' is in to the 2 legged variety........ it's nice to see not everyone is blanking me Sister Just for you below is a Bird with four piercings since females who start to become attracted to Birds usually prefer them with Piercings.........
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Harding View Post
                      Hello Fraubella 'Fraubie' Smudger' so your starting to get an eye for the Birds, well that Little 'Count' is in to the 2 legged variety........ it's nice to see not everyone is blanking me Sister Just for you below is a Bird with four piercings since females who start to become attracted to Birds usually prefer them with Piercings.........
                      ha...ha... now that's funny... but going back to your tinnies.. I do have to say that you have shown us all an impressive collection of flugtag tinnies and I have no doubt in my mind that what you have so far shown is just the tip of the iceberg Martin.
                      Maybe no one else can compete with you? and so that is why they are staying silent?... who knows...
                      sigpic"BATTLES ARE SOMETIMES WON BY GENERALS, BUT WARS ARE NEARLY ALWAYS WON BY SERGEANTS AND PRIVATES"

Comment

The adage "A picture is worth a thousand words"....... hence >>>
                        Attached Files

Comment

Not everthing is afraid of the Sun Light >>>
                          Attached Files

Comment

Blimey been ignored by Dracula has got me Coffin (coughing) ..........even my PM can't wake the dead

Comment

NSFK Gruppe 16 Great Flight Day Badge

Mannheim - June 19, 1938

Nickel plated? magnetic, 40 mm

Comment

Hello Dan, what a magnificent pristine example I have a Badge similar in design but with the Hakenkruez in the background. I will post it via this thread when I return back Home (as I don't have it saved in my files)

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X