A Rare Eagle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tinnies

Ok Martin. We can call this one a draw, BUT.........
    Attached Files

Comment

tinnie

How about this one With a side order of.....
      Attached Files

Comment

tinnie

THIS!! The balls in your court my friend (:
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Carson View Post
          I would normally put my money or Martin as he has vast hoards of rare and epic tinnies but Chris seems to be giving him a run for his money!!!

Great thread. Both of you seem to be giants in the Tinnie Arena!
          Hello Carson, I thought 'Count Dracula' was content just getting all the Girls........... now he gets all the Tinnies too

Hello Chris, I am keeping the Ball as I collect those too I am still frantically looking for more Flugtag Tinnies, I am sure I have a few other's........some #####where unless for now you would settle for pictures of other rare tinnies
          If not this should keep you at bay, while I get more time to search
          Attached Files

Comment

tinnies

Comment

The shirt off my back

Hello Chris, this may not be a Flugtag Tinnie but I will be surprised if you have this particular Tinnie if you do I will take my hat off to you .........and probably lose the will to live at the same time
              Regards Martin
              Attached Files

Comment

Bayreuth flugtag 1933

I just made a trade to get this one

Comment

Hello Dan, That is indeed a stunning tinnie and by a premium maker taboot another one I don't have ..........alas i guess you are keeping it though for your own personal private collection?
                  Regards Martin
                  Hello Chris it's not over until the fat lady sings and guess what ? you guessed it I have another Flugtag Tinnie ( although the tinnie isn't here with me now, technically I am the owner as it is already paid and on it's way from Germany........ hopefully. The guy I bought it from takes no prisoners and the last thing he is is cheap 500 euro's for 11 tinnies however occasionally he offers me ultra amazing Militaria and if I don't buy it there are many waiting to step into my shoes. I will take a better picture of the tinnie when it arrives............. here it is
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Martin Harding; 05-06-2008, 06:50 PM.

Comment

tinnie

Martin,
                    I don`t have that magnificent Dresden tinnie , however, I do have a nice little Dresden tinnie myself, which I will post shortly, but for now I hope these little pieces will do
                    Attached Files

Comment

Tinnie

Not to bad.
                      Attached Files

Comment

tinnie

And a recent little tidbit
                        Attached Files

Comment

I won't be able to be much competition as about 95% of my tinnies are currently packaged away. However here is my ante. Same type that started this thread. A bargain from last year at $30.
                          Richard V
                          Attached Files

Comment

The one that Martin is expecting in the mail. Another $30 purchase. I am just now beginning to discover that my friends and family in Germany seem to be finding these at what appear to be bargain prices. I have, up to now, been hesitant to pay more than $35 for a tinnie unless I thought it was a great rarity. From what I am reading, I better re-evaluate that stance!
                            Richard V
                            Attached Files

Comment

Not a flug tinnie but I thought it was an interesting birdie. Never saw NSKK and NSKOV together on one tinnie before.
                              Richard V
                              Attached Files

Comment

Well back to flight.
                                Richard V
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X