Nurnberg 1933 need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nurnberg 1933 need help

I have a Nurnberg1933 badge that i think look like original but original back pin is replacement new one already.Please help me to check it that is ok badge or not.thank you very much.and back have some mark on it.

Is that an RZM mark I see under the hinge? If so, I have never seen these badges RZM marked.

It's hard to read, but it looks like the word "Wolfschanze" is there too, meaning Hitler's headquarters. This is a bad mark that actually has no real meaning on a badge, put there to dress up a fake.

Comment

Yes it looks like RZM marked on it.and some words above this mark.thank you.

Comment

Wolfschanze Yes....or is it possible badge is ok but back pin and words put on it after replacement??thankyou.

Comment

I'd say its a bad cast fake - details on the front are poor. Marks on the back have been placed there by someone who doesn't know badges trying to make it more sellable to novice collectors.

Comment

Not authentic...?

Hello,

I agree with Stephen. Looking at the obverse detail, in particular the building windows, leads me to believe that it's a copy. I have attached pictures of an authentic item.

Kind regards,
            Stu
            Attached Files

Comment

rev

rev
              Attached Files

Comment

I agree, it's a cast fake with fantasy reverse.
                Erich
                Festina lente!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X