your opinion needed please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

your opinion needed please

This is a group of pins a good friend asked me to evaluate for him. He has accumulated them over a number of years of collecting but said he has always ben concerned with there authenticity. I explained to him that the pins were usualy a good indication and these pins all were of the bad variety.

can you confirm my suspicions please? thank you frank v.
    Attached Files

back
    Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

#2 back
        Attached Files

Comment

group
          Attached Files

Comment

group back
            Attached Files

Comment

skull and hj pin
              Attached Files

Comment

backs
                Attached Files

Comment

unknown pins any idea ?
                  Attached Files

Comment

hi
                    know nothing about the bottom two or the ss skull but going by the backs all the rest are bad sorry
                    stu

Comment

I agree with Stu the enamel badges are all modern reproductions, this style of attachment plate was never used on authentic badges. The last two have the design of the Luftwaffe signal corps but I haven’t seen enamel ones just cloth.

Comment

Comment

I did not think they were any good. The only one that I thought stood a chance of being good was the volkswagon pin. thanks for the help everyone. frank v.

Comment

Vitts, I agree with all my collector colleagues on the pins. I would think that the SS skull is good until proven otherwise. The bottom two are "Blitzmadel" pins......they can be painted or enamel and are usually unmarked on the back. The one on the left is the Helferinnen pin and the one on the right is the Fuhrerinnen pin. They were worn on the woman's tie below the knot. FYI......Mike

PS I would like to see the reverse of both badges if possible. Thanks.

Comment

Frank.....are the Blitzmadel pins for sale? Thanks, Mike

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X