Repro German Red Cross Decoration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Repro German Red Cross Decoration

Many years ago I purchased this decoration, with the knowledge that it was only a speciman piece, not original. I know very little about the specifications/ construction of the originals (apart from Dodkins and Littlejohn) however I am interested in what sort of value this reproduction piece might hold. I will attach three (3) images for your review.

Many thanks for any help.

Jeremy
    Attached Files

Red Croos Dec.

Image 2 (Obverse) Ribbon I suspect is period.
    Attached Files

Comment

Red Cross Dec.

Image 3 (Reverse)
      Attached Files

Comment

That is the same fake with exactly the same markings that was sold by Delta International back in the 1970's, it was stock nr. #175 in their old catalog, same goofy loop, & priced at $24.50 retail, with 40% off to dealers. I don't know about the ribbon, but normally they didn't furnish original ribbon with their wares like Rudolf Souval did.

Comment

Repro. Red Cross Dec.

Thanks Bob-

Interesting, you may be correct about the ribbon, it certainly looks good but to be honest my knowledge of this decoration, as mentioned earlier, is limited. In the event I do sell this item, your brief write up will invaluable to inform perspective buyers as to this repro decorations origins.

Many thanks again.

Jeremy

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
          X