Any Anti-Hitler Pins Out There

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Anti-Hitler Pins Out There

I was reading another thread on Anti Hitler Propaganda and was wondering if anyone has any pins to the sort? I posted this once before and its one of my favorites and I would assume pretty rare?
    Attached Files

Abzeichen

Hello Chris, yes it is a scarce one to find and as you are aware for obvious reasons, not many of the Badges would have survived once Hitler became chancellor, or indeed the person wearing one 'No to Hitler' !!! dangerous Badge to be wearing back then I would think
    Martin

Comment

Commie Side Tinnie

Here's one. Came from a TR Police Station along with a bunch of others. Doug
      Attached Files

Comment

These came with the badge below

Anybody know what these houses are known for? Commie Head Quarters or what? Thanks Doug
        Attached Files

Comment

tinnie

Douglas,
          Don`t know what the wood ones are (WHW?) but the other tinnie is way cool

Comment

Hi

Hi Martin,

Just a heads up "nie" means never not no. Here I've provided you with a link to a free translation program. http://babelfish.altavista.com/

Viel Glück
            Kenneth

Comment

Traditional Germanic architecture from different areas of the country - part of the whole Rassenkultur of Nazi Volkish ideology. These are WHW donation collectables.

Originally posted by Douglas Kerley View Post
              Anybody know what these houses are known for? Commie Head Quarters or what? Thanks Doug

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.de/ANTI-HITLER-RUSSL...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

tinnie

Since there are many new members on the WAF now, I was wondering if anyone has ever seen this stick pin before?

Comment

Likely a Communist stickpin. The best translation would probably be "Never go to Hitler". The round one posted by Doug is definitely Communist since Ernst Thaelmann was a well know German Communist. Not sure where Doug got the idea the wooden ones were "Commie" headquarters. As mentioned they are definitely WHW donation items - set of 12 from Nov. 1942.

Curt

Comment

Originally posted by Douglas Kerley View Post
                      Here's one. Came from a TR Police Station along with a bunch of others. Doug
                      It came from a TR police station? Would like to know more about that ... anyhow, I believe this particular tinnie to be post war east german, but quite an early one and not one that I have seen before. Would it be possible to see a pic of the reverse please? Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Lee View Post
                        Since there are many new members on the WAF now, I was wondering if anyone has ever seen this stick pin before?
                        Not seen that particular pin before but certainly pre-1933 and anti Hitler and likely communist, but not necessarily. There are no actual communists symbols on it and it could equally be from the SPD or any of the other anti-Hitler parties from that time. Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

All I really know for sure is that I got it with a big pile of Police stuff. Cap badges, Shako plates, belt buckles (the steel double curved ones) and those wooden dealeos. Doug

Originally posted by torstenbel View Post
                          It came from a TR police station? Would like to know more about that ... anyhow, I believe this particular tinnie to be post war east german, but quite an early one and not one that I have seen before. Would it be possible to see a pic of the reverse please? Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

All I really know for sure is that I got it with a big pile of Police stuff. Cap badges, Shako plates, belt buckles (the steel double curved ones) and those wooden dealeos. If I can find it again I wlll post the back. Doug

Originally posted by torstenbel View Post

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                            X