What is this? German Bow Shaped Pin? LOOK! Please Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is this? German Bow Shaped Pin? LOOK! Please Help

Hi guys, what is this? Sorry for the bad photo... it wasn't taken by me. I doubt you can see if it is real or not, but I would like to know what it is. And what it would be worth. Thanks for all your help. More info at the following link: http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=128677

Even a link to a picture with the name of the tinnie or whatever it is would be appriated. Help me out please.

Comment

Hi,

Well, the word 'Spende' means donation. Unfortunately I can't see the word at lower left clearly enough to say what it is. What I can see says:

'Donation for ______ work'

Quick edit: 'Nationale'? So perhaps 'Donation for nationalist work'? That would be my best guess.
      Last edited by Schmusi; 10-07-2007, 06:18 AM.

Comment

if you ask him for the makers mark ( if it has one)

this way you can google it, along with the text on the badge.. you might get a link.

Comment

It's a donation badge for a national labour-related day of charity. The rifle likely indicates it was given for participating in one of the many arcade-style shooting games popular for fundraising in Germany.

I haven't seen this one before, but I suspect not very valuable - $15-$25 as a tinnie.

Comment

More photos available at AHF, they still suck but they are new lol.

Thanks for the comments, any thoughts for a good price in my favor for both items? What would you pay if you wanted a bit of a good deal. Thanks

There is also a Non-Combatant War Merit Cross, he wants $50 for both items, but I offered $20 plus S&H, have a look and follow the link.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X