BunkerMilitaria

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

party pin and HJ member pin are these good??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

party pin and HJ member pin are these good??

I can buy a nsdap partypin and a HJ membership pin i have some shots of the backs of these badges can anyone tell me if they are good??

It's hard to tell for sure just by looking at the reverse of these badges. While they both appear to be authentic I would say we need to see a shot of the frontside as well. Now if the round badge is in deed a membership badge and not a supporters badge it was made before 1934 just judging from the lack of the RZM code.

Comment

Looks good from the back, put like Jnoble said, a shot from the front would be nice! From the color of the round badge I geuss it could be made from ferrous metal (magnetic). But that's a great assumtion based only on this picture. and means nothing special. Exept that I may think that their are no fake party pins made from iron.

Regards, Theo
      Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Well i have bought them and the seller says he got the partybadge from detlev niemann but then again everyone can say that.I spoke to another collector who has done some buisness with the seller and he says he is content with items he bought.But thank you very much for your opinions they are greatly aprecciated.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X