Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rose h help!

hi guys.

dont know where else to post this so figured this must be the appropriate place. has anyone heard from member roseh52? i purchased a drl in bronze some time back and returned it. last message i received was that she was going to reimburse me as soon as she went to the post office. this has been a few weeks ago and the time to make a claim through paypal has expired.

any help from you guys will be appreciated.

Why did you return it? fake not as described?? I purchased an EK2 from the same sale and recieved it 100% ok took just over a week from the USA to UK there seem to be a number of individuals who have a problem with this seller and she had just had some surgery done so maybe there is a problem at her end.
    Hope you guys get it sorted out
    Cheers
    James

Comment

Hi, Das...

If you paid via PayPal using a credit card, file a dispute immediately with the cc company. Good luck to you !

Lynn

Comment

Originally posted by jambobbyb View Post
        Why did you return it? fake not as described?? I purchased an EK2 from the same sale and recieved it 100% ok took just over a week from the USA to UK there seem to be a number of individuals who have a problem with this seller and she had just had some surgery done so maybe there is a problem at her end.
        Hope you guys get it sorted out
        Cheers
        James
        it was my perspective that the item looked better on the pics than on hand. it was nice the fact that the maker mark was not the same as the ones you see often. maybe the surgery is still an issue.
        Last edited by Das Reich; 10-03-2007, 03:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by summersdogs View Post
          Hi, Das...

If you paid via PayPal using a credit card, file a dispute immediately with the cc company. Good luck to you !

Lynn
          did use paypal, but as i found out when i made the claim, instead of going through my credit card it was taken from some funds i had available in the account. paypal proceeded in filing a claim though. lets see what happens.
          Last edited by Das Reich; 10-03-2007, 03:58 AM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 9,961 at 05:23 PM on Today.

Working...
          X