M1/128 Party Pins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M1/128 Party Pins

Got these in a lot that came today. Both numbered the same - one cleaner than the other. Hoping for opinions and any data that may be educational. (God knows what the ceramic thing/pin is - it's missing its pin.) Thanx in advance for your thoughts, Rick C.
    Attached Files

reverse (23.19mm wide & 23.20 mm wide)
    Attached Files

Comment

dont know about the cermaic badge but i'd give the two party badges the thumbs up. wait for someone elses opinion as iam relatively new with these too but i see only good signs

nice find

Comment

Yeh

Aside from the ceramic badge about which I know nothing, the two party badges seem perfectly fine and in great condition.

JAN

Comment

Hi,

Be carrefully with the M1/128. They are faked and have a very realistic appereance. I have seen them one a dealer site or on a thread. Don't remember it exactly. However the one you show looks fine to me.

Regards, Theo
          Freedom is not for Free

Comment

pins

PM sent

Comment

Thanx Theo. Honestly, I don't search these out since I've always thought they were rather common. Years ago Norbert over at N&T gave me one (which was very kind of him) and it was the only party badge in my collction till now.

These however came in a lot of a bunch of pins, a bullion Heer eagle & party armband (that I wanted) & some other stuff. All appear 100%, came from someone who didn't want them or even know the value & thought anyone owning/wanting this stuff was a skinhead or Hitler's retarded nephew. Great to know they're real as they are rather attractive. Thanx for the thumbs up (thanx to everyone who responded).

Comment

M1/128 Pins

Rick
                Check this out- http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144919&highlight=M1%2F128

Comment

pm sent with question

Comment

Hey JRay,

Checked out the link (interesting) - Thanx. I notice your examples have the RZM & maker codes inverted compared to the two I've posted here ; your RZM is on top while mine's under the pin. Not sure if this matters at all since I've never really researched these things - perhaps someone can enlighten me.

Also noticed the reference to size (damn, size DOES matter? ) in your posting between 23mm (original) and 24mm (fake). Is this set in stone? I'm measuring mine with a Starrett 721 digital caliper & getting, as stated, 23.19mm wide & 23.20 mm wide. Again, I'm not knowlegable enough in these things to know if variances happened within one manufacturer's operation so I would need to rely on the folks with more research hours into these things than I've invested.

So, I guess I'm not sure what to infer from your link without you clarifying your thoughts for me. Not even sure which of your posted photos was the 'real deal' but I'm guessing the one on the right (better under the enamel I think). Anyway, thanx for the link. Rick C.

Comment

I don't know what to think about the reversing of the rzm code and mm on your two Party pins. I've seen at least 1 original and two fakes that are mm below the pin plate. IMO the front of both your pins look very correct

Regards, Theo
                      Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Thanx Theo,

Not that I was worried (considering what I secured the lot for these were, essentially, free) they came from a viable source but it's nice to see they appear authentic.

Thanx again for your input. All the best, Rick C.

Comment

On the party pins, both are original IMHO. I dont see anything wrong with them.
                          If you want to sell the party pins, I would like to buy them in the future.

John

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X