DJ Leistung badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DJ Leistung badge

Nice original badge. I think I need to invest in a better camera as I never seem to be able to produce pictures that even approach this quality

Comment

Genuine Badge, Like Schmusi said. I have almost his twin brother with the same setup. RZM stamp and m1/120 is impressed, yours seems to be in raised relief? My number "95543" is impressed just like yours in practicly the same font.

Regards, Theo
      Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Originally posted by Theo Cuypers View Post
        Genuine Badge, Like Schmusi said. I have almost his twin brother with the same setup. RZM stamp and m1/120 is impressed, yours seems to be in raised relief? My number "95543" is impressed just like yours in practicly the same font.

Regards, Theo
        Thanks. Actually all of the numbers and etc. on mine are impressed and not in raised relief. It is an optical illusion from the flash on my camera at close range illuminating the bottom of the markings and making them look raised. I am using a Nikon D80 with a Micro lens and a SB-800 speedlight within a few inches of the badge.........handheld. I could get a better picture if I used a tripod, but it is a bit of a bother to set up and use close. With natural light you normally don't get that "raised" affect, since the light doesn't normally reach the bottom of the mark.

Ron

Comment

i also have the same badge with the same maker m1/120 must have been a popular maker of these my number is 143908 by the way how did they work out the numbering if so many different companies made them
          stu

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Today.

Working...
          X