WHat kind of armband is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHat kind of armband is this?

Today I saw an armband that I havenever seen before. It was a white armband with two blue stripes on the top and bottom of the armband. It also had the national eagle in blue centered on the armband. Sorry, no pics available, it was in a shop near us. Can anybody identify and associate a price range??

Thanks

Sounds kind of like the armband for the Army Officer's Cadet School. There were similar armbands for the Luftwaffe and Navy (with the Luftwaffe eagle, or anchor). However, the eagle insignia was usually black.

Comment

ha ha

Beat me to it. I was gonna guess Officer's Candidate... but that is usually a blue band with a broad white center stripe?

I've only seen a naval one, and it had a central anchor.

Factory Air Protection Service is "blue/white" but I've never seen one. Some other Luftschutz stuff is blue/white also.
      -Ralph Abercrombie

Comment

Thanks for the reply and information. This points me in the right direction.

Comment

Armband

If this has a blue Luft eagle it is probably Air Defence Leader.
          Army had a black eagle, on white, with a 1 cm. light blue tape top and bottom.
          For designated district leaders given responsability for defence against air attacks
          however I've never seen a naval one so don't know whether they exist, and if they do, the colour the eagle.
          Yours
          Wood

Comment

Naval Officer Graduate Armband

Here's one
            -Ralph Abercrombie

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
            X