party pin / dvg pin opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

party pin / dvg pin opinions

to me these look good, although a complete beginner, i wanted to double check first. (pics are sellers)

thanks
    mike

Both badges are bad. No one has ever been able to produce a real badge with "M1/129" on it. The quality is also poor.

The DVG badge is also wrong on the front details when compared to an original, and they should not be RZM marked. As well, always be suspicious when RZM and "GES. GESCH." appear together, or an RZM logo without any number.

I don't know who MW Militaria is, but they are now 0 for 3 of the badges you've posted - I would stay away from this seller until they learn more about what they're selling or clean up their act. These are all common, easily-identified fakes, and I can't believe any legitimate militaria seller wouldn't know better.

Comment

Hi,

When you find M1/129 on a party pin you better stay away. They have a bad reputation. I saw one "believeble" party pin by this maker and I diden't bought it because I suspected big problems when I ever wanted te sell it again. Still I believe their must be good one's out there

I'm not an expert on the other badge but I don't like the combination of the rzm and the Ges. Gesch. mark. These badges are heavely faked!

Regards, Theo
      Freedom is not for Free

Comment

thanks guys for the replies, rather disappointed theyve all turned out bad ohwell least no money has yet changed hands, W-A subscription well spent

Comment

as stated in your other thread theseguys (mv militaria) have had a lot of these dodgy pins recently so i know avoid them
          stu

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X