NSKK - Motorgruppe Thueringen Plakette in Silber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NSKK - Motorgruppe Thueringen Plakette in Silber

Hi Guys, I wonder if anyone can help? I have got this award certificate for a NSKK Plakette in Silver. Does anyone know what the actual plaque was that was given with this award certificate? Cheers, Torsten.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by torstenbel; 06-18-2007, 06:10 PM.

close up. Also, at the bottom of the cert it says that this document was to be handed in along with the application for the Deutsche Motorsportabzeichen and so, I would assume that this would have been an award just below the Deutsche Motorsportabzeichen?
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi I can give some informations but it's too technical for me in english, if anyone can translate from french to english?
      Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Guymauve View Post
        Hi I can give some informations but it's too technical for me in english, if anyone can translate from french to english?
        Cheers
        thank you for the offer...lets try in French. Put it up here and lets see what happens ... Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

Bonsoir Torstenbel, alors allons y...
          Le NSKK organisait localement des compétitions motorisées pratiquement chaque semaine appelées "Fuchsjagd", "Orientierungsfahrt" ou autrement.
          A un niveau plus élevé les Motorgruppen ou Brigaden organisaient les leurs dont certaines, renouvelées tous les ans; comptaient pour l'attribution du Deutsche Motorsport Abzeichen.
          L'article 6 des conditions d'attribution de l'insigne stipule que tout conducteur allemand vainqueur dans des "Rennen, Geländefahrten, Zuverlässigkeitsfahrten, Langstreckenfahrten" pourra postuler pour le DMA en or argent et fer.
          Les manifestations peuvent remonter au 30 janvier 1933, date de la prise du pouvoir par les nazis.
          L'article 7 précise la catégorie des épreuves et le nombre de points qui seront comptabilisés.
          Le calcul est effectué au nombre de points acquis suivant un procédé défini ainsi :
          ---------------------------------------------------------------------
          Rennen Gelände u. Langstreckenfahten
          Veranstaltung I.Preis II.Preis III.Preis I.Preis II.Preis III.Preis
          oder oder oder
          Gold.Med. Silb. Eisen-Med.
          ---------------------------------------------------------------------
          Internationale: 12 8 4 9 6 3
          Nationale : 8 5 - 7 4 -
          Gruppen, Brigade 3 1 - 3 1 -
          und DDAC-Gau
          --------------------------------------------------------------------
          Ce tableau sera ultérieurement modifié pour faciliter l'attribution du DMA. Je peux vous le communiquer si cela vous intéresse.
          Au bas de votre document, il est indiqué qu'il doit être inclu dans la demande d'attribution de la décoration.
          Cheers

Comment

I'll try:

Torstenbel good evening, let's get going then...

The NSKK organized motorized competitions locally each week called "Fuchsjagd ", "Orientierungsfahrt " or something else.
            On a more elevated level the Motorgruppens or Brigades organized theirs of which some, renewed every year, counted for the awarding of the Deutsche Motorsport Abzeichen.
            Article 6 of conditions of awarding of the badge stipulates that all German driver winners in the " Rennens, Gel******228;ndefahrten, Zuverl******228;ssigkeitsfahrten, Langstreckenfahrten " will be able to apply for for the DMA in gold, silver and iron.
            Demonstrations can go back to January 30, 1933, date of the seizure of the power by Nazi.
            Article 7 specified the category of tests and the number of points that will be posted.
            The calculation is done to the number of points acquired thus according to a definite process:

Cross-country Races and Long Distance Trips Events
            I.Prize II.Prize III.Prize
            Gold Medal, Silver or Iron Medal (this seemed duplicative in the text, I shortened it)

International: 12 8 4 9 6 3
            National: 8 5 - 7 4 -
            Gau-Gruppen, Brigade 3 1 - 3 1 -
            and DDAC
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            This picture will be modified subsequently to facilitate the assignment of the DMA. I can communicate it to you if it interests you.

At the bottom of your document, it is indicated that it must be included in the request for award of the decoration.

Cheers
            Last edited by JoeW; 06-24-2007, 09:10 AM. Reason: correction in text

Comment

Thank you very much all ...

So, whatever plaque or badge was given with this certs was certainly one step closer to Deutsche Motorsportabzeichen for the recipient.

We just need to find out now what this badge or plaque was that went with this cert... Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

The Bender publication on the NSKK/NSF has a chapter devoted to non-portable awards. While unfortunately your particular plaque is not shown, a variety of others are pictures. There did not seem to be a standard design.

Comment

so, this could have been a local plaque given out by the Thueringen Group only? Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

That is what it appears Torsten. Notice also that on your award document the area of the award is left vacant to be filled with the particular event. To me this indicates that it was a standardized award notice left for the particular Gruppe or whatever to fill with their race or motor-cross or whatever. The only standardized award seems to have been the Deutschen Motorsportabzeichen.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeW View Post
                      That is what it appears Torsten. Notice also that on your award document the area of the award is left vacant to be filled with the particular event. To me this indicates that it was a standardized award notice left for the particular Gruppe or whatever to fill with their race or motor-cross or whatever. The only standardized award seems to have been the Deutschen Motorsportabzeichen.
                      yes, it does look that way and so, I will probably never know what this plaque actually looked like .. Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

Hi
                        nice traduction JoeW, thanks
                        You have the paper Torsten, I think its better than the plaque but if I see the same I would tell to you.
                        I found more information in "Deutsche Kraftfahrt" Juli 1939 :
                        http://img126.imageshack.us/my.php?image=zufjg2.jpg
                        Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Guymauve View Post
                          Hi
                          nice traduction JoeW, thanks
                          You have the paper Torsten, I think its better than the plaque but if I see the same I would tell to you.
                          I found more information in "Deutsche Kraftfahrt" Juli 1939 :
                          http://img126.imageshack.us/my.php?image=zufjg2.jpg
                          Cheers
                          Hi Guy, that is a brilliant little newspaper clipping... so, this one was one of 132 silver plaques issued on that day..Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X