RDK Honor Badge Help Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RDK Honor Badge Help Please

My friend Mike would like to know more about this badge that appears to be an Honor Badge for the Reichbund der Kinderreichen since it has a Gold Oakleaf Wreath surrounding it.

Any help or opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Front view:

RonR

Reverse:

RonR

Comment

Anybody?

Please?

Thanks!
      RonR

Comment

I can only say that this is a rare badge. One I have yet to see before this and have never handled. Husken has it listed at a value of 1.5 marks. I cannot attest to its' originality because of its rarity. It is nicely marked though. I also don't know about the bleeding of the red enamel. Perhaps all examples are this way. I would want to see another example for comparison. Just my opinion. Thanks for showing it. Robert

Comment

Hello,
          I haven't seen one of these badges before and don't know if this info will help at all but in Cone's book about organizational badges referring to the regular members badge ,if i remember correctly, he says that on all the pre 45 badges he has seen the eye of the eagle has been very well defined & triangular in shape & something about the top arm of the swastica on original one's are in black enamel as opposed to the red enamel the swastica partially sits on. He says these are not hard and fast rules but just things to keep in mind. Again this may not be of any help and also again he only shows the regular members badge not the type you show.
          Duzig

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X