What are they....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are they....

... and more important...what are they worth?

I know nothing about small badges.

Attached Files

Hello Chris,

the first 4 pins pictured are Hitler Youth sports event badges for 1936, 2 for 1939 i think and 1940(around $20 each).the top 2 on the right are enamled NSDAP membership buttons(about $40-$50each)the bottom 2 stickpins are for DRL and RAD(about $20 each)the enamled HJ membership button i dont know that much about so ill let someone else answer that one!

regards Yancy

Comment

Chris, The NUN ERST RECHT pin is not a NSDAP membership pin but was sold after the prohibition of the NSDAP caused by the München- Putsch in 1923 to party members and sympathizing members of the public. the DRL is a s/p version of the National Sports badge

Comment

I thought the Nun erst recht one must be early. It has no RZM just a ges. Gesch. and a CB maker mark. You see very many copies of it from Poland at shows today.

Any ideas about the HJ one (Deutsche arbeiter Jugend HJ)? It also seems to pre-date the RZM.

Comment

HJ Deutsche Arbeiter-Jugend

Hi Chris,

The HJ Deutsche Arbeiter-Jugend pin is indeed older (1929-1933). They were the original pin/insigina for HJ caps until the 1933 when they were replaced by the red and white diamond everyone is familiar with. I think dealers generally ask $50 or $60 for them so I would guess they would be "worth" at least $35-$45.

Im a bit of an HJ junkie, if you want to sell any or all of the HJ items, zip me an email at motecpa@mchsi.com
          Thanks,
          Dave

Comment

Reverses

Got any shots of the reverses of these badges? (most interested in the reverses of the Nun Erst Recht and Party badge - 2 top right).

Frobler

www.nsdapbadges.com

Comment

Here you go.......
              Does that mean anyone who had this HJ badge would have gotten the Golden HJ badge once it was brought out?
              Attached Files

Comment

The HJ one has the impressed Ges. Gesch and the GB stamed into it.
                Attached Files

Comment

I'm sure most did...

Yes, most of them probably did get the Golden HJ badge unless for some reason they did not find themselves in the RAD, military or party organization 5 years later. i.e., they had to join before October 1932 and still be a good Nazi 5 years later (or perform some exceptional act) ...

Dave

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                  X