Sachsen or Nordmark?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sachsen or Nordmark?

I need to complete an SA shirt which is Nordmark, will this tab do? thanks in advance
    Attached Files

i think this collar tab must be discuss because IMHO perhaps it's fake.
    What about your question - i'll tell you later today.

Comment

Was originally an Old Brigade piece

Comment

So, IMO this is Sachsen collar teb.

Comment

This tab is 100% original in my opinion. Standarte 31 was located in Altona and part of Gruppe Nordmark. Nordsee had a St.31 too, but Stahlgrün is darker than this collar tab.

Best,

Laurens

Comment

Originally posted by laurens
            Nordsee had a St.31 too, but Stahlgr******252;n is darker than this collar tab.
            SA gruppe Nordsee has no attitude to the author's question and there are no standarte 31. But i agree the color of SA gruppe Nordsee is steel green.

Originally posted by laurens
            Standarte 31 was located in Altona and part of Gruppe Nordmark.
            Here is list of SA gruppe Nordmark:
            brigade 14 (Eutin): standartes 14 (Leuzan), 162 (Lubek), 163 (Rensburg)
            brigade 15 (Itzehoe): standartes 15 (Kiel), 115
            brigade 16 (Schleswig): standarte 16 (Schleswig)
            Marine brigade 4 (Kiel): marine standartes 2 (Kiel), 44 (Kiel)
            Number of a brigade is not established:
            standartes (don't want write a lot of names of cities and type of standartes) 9, 27, 79, 55, 84, reserve 84, 85, reserve 85 "Ditmarschen", 86, 107, 114, 168, 186, 187, reserve 187, 212, 213, 214, 215, 216 "Kielland", 265, 409.

But i know there were SS standarte located in Altona.

I still think this is SA gruppe Sachsen collar tab (don't know name of the city of location).

Laurens, may you tell us your source of information?

Best regards,
            Roman
            Last edited by Roman (Russia); 03-25-2007, 12:37 PM.

Comment

The tab is 100% and Laurens is correct on the location.

Mark

Comment

Hello Roman!

Your tenacity about your statement makes me wonder, and I take another look. There was indeed a Standarte 31 in Sachsen/Mitte that must exist shortly. It's mentioned in the begin of 1932, but after that no more.

I think the tab is a early one, before the typical chainstiching came.
                So Sachsen in plausible.

Standarte 31 of Gr. Nm. , was located in Altona, in the Flottbecker-Chaussee 56.
                Standarte 31 of Gr. No. , was located in Stade 'Unterelbe'.

Colors can be faded, but these three Standartes were the only ones in green.

I have many sources such as address-lists, promotionlists, magazines, verordnungsblatt etc etc.

Best,

Laurens

Comment

Have we a final decision on the tab? Sachsen or Nordmark?

Comment

Originally posted by laurens View Post
                    Hello Roman!

Your tenacity about your statement makes me wonder, and I take another look. There was indeed a Standarte 31 in Sachsen/Mitte that must exist shortly. It's mentioned in the begin of 1932, but after that no more.

I think the tab is a early one, before the typical chainstiching came.
                    So Sachsen in plausible.
                    Me and Laurens - we think it's Sachsen collar tab.

What about Mark "mseagle"? Mark may you explain us your opinion? What is the info underlying your opinion?

Comment

The conclusion is simple. I don't know for a fact..

I said Sachsen is plausible not more or less. Sachsen and Nordmark are using the same background color, and they both had a Standarte 31. You can use this tab for your shirt Luftwaffe.

Roman: you ask me yesterday about my sources, wich I gave you. I ask you the same question by PM, without an aswer.

Believe me, Mark has enough sources to know.

Best,

Laurens

Comment

Originally posted by laurens View Post
                        Roman: you ask me yesterday about my sources, wich I gave you. I ask you the same question by PM, without an aswer.
                        I'm very sorry for delay, i just have answered you by PM.

Total: ONLY MY OPINION - i still think it's Sachsen collar tab.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                        X