HJ Pin M1 - a good one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HJ Pin M1 - a good one?

Howdy folks - Got this today, can anyone tell me if it's a good one?
    Best Regards and thanks in advance
    Rainer

I personally don't see anything wrong with it. Wilhelm Borgas is the maker. I like how the attaching pin and plate is a little off center so neither ends of the attaching pin go outside the badge itself. I beleive Borgas is not a housshold name in badge manufacure so it could be uncommon. I am not sure. Have a nice weekend. Robert

Comment

Thanks for your comment and compliment, Robert - so you haven't seen HJ Pins of this specific maker before, is that what you're saying? Has anyone else seen a M1/23 HJ before, maybe???
      And a nice weekend to you, too!
      Rainer

Comment

Rainer The maker seems unfamiliar to me. I forsee a day soon when these badges will be collected by makers. Like party badges are. Maybe this is an idea for a new data base. Listing all of the diferent makers of HJ membership badges. Then you will have realistic proof of not only authenticity but rarity as well. Robert

Comment

Robert - you mean starting a thread with everyone owning an original posting the makers, good idea - I'll wait a little and hope for some resposes in this thread, if nothing comesup, I'll start that one, actually, what the hell - I'll start one right now - hope a "Newbie thread" from me will still get some attention. Thanks in any case!
          Cheers
          Rainer

Comment

Rainer Newbie or not makes no diference. A datbase of the diferent makers of these badges can only help to determine authenticity and rarity. A win win situation. There seems to be lots of HJ collectors out there so maybe this can work. Perhaps James Noble could give a little advice as well. The Membership badge data base is his baby. Robert

Comment

good deal, Robert - I started a thread on the HJ Pins over here:
              http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...52#post1891252
              I hope James will show up some time and take care of his baby! Thanks for your help!
              Cheers
              Rainer

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X