Tinni Is ? Waffen Ss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tinni Is ? Waffen Ss

HELLO THAT THIS IS ORIGINAL SINCE I HAVE DIRECTLY BOUGHT IT OF THE FAMILY, THIS IN THIS LINK OF THE FORUM. MY QUESTION IS IF IT IS A TINNIE OF THE DIVISION OF WAFFEN SS DUTCHLEGION /NEDERLAND PACH OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 41, I I BELIEVE THAT IF I WAIT FOR MAS IN ADVANCE OPINIONS THANKS.
    http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=205553

XISCO

BACK .

Comment

Not Waffen-SS. I believe it is one of a series of WHW (winter charity) donation pins showing ancient "Germanic" runes.

Comment

HELLO THANKS FOR ITS ANSWER AND THESE TWO THAT I HAVE PUT IN THIS LINK OF THE FORUM THAT OPINION TO HAVE YOU?
        XISCO

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...=1#post1878153

Comment

400 POST .

I TO WANT TO SELL AND NOT TO KNOW ITS PRICE AND THAT IT IS IF YOU TO ME HELP?

XISCO

Comment

Hi Xisco,
            the first Tinnies shows a Wolsangel not a Rune. I belive its a WHW Tinnie. Only a small amount of People collect this Items. I see the Price at 5 Euro. If you want to know more about a Wolfsangel read the Book from Hermann L******246;hns called Wehrwolf.
            Best regards
            Stefan

Comment

Yes ek friend is absolutely right…

Comment

Quite right about the rune - just my sloppy shorthand for pseudo-Germanic symbols appropriated by the Nazis. The Wolfsangle or Wolfshook is similar to letters from two of the eight major ancient runic alphabets, usually known as "yew" or "yew tree", in Elder or Anglo Saxon Futhark, but appears without the cross hatch.

The actual wolf hook was an ingenious device used to catch wolves on an iron hook stuck to a tree with bait.

Comment

Thanks To All For Its Answer .

Regards
                  Xisco

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X