6 'Tinnies' question

First 2

Picture 1 or 2
    Attached Files

First 2, picture 2 of 2
    Attached Files

Comment

4 more

If the right 2 look a little funny in the picture it's because I had them upside down, so I just selected them using Thumbs Plus and rotated them 180 degrees. These right two I believe are suppose to be WHW Heroische Embleme.

Marks on backs, left to right are; 'R11', either '01' or '10', '80', and 'H2'.

IF these are genuine, any idea of their rarity?

Picture 1 of 2
      Attached Files

Comment

Picture 2 of 2
        Attached Files

Comment

Gil, While your 6 tinnies are genuine they are not rare.

Comment

Thank you very much.

I like that word "genuine". I've been coming up with more than a few total fakes.

Comment

James is the Man.

Two WHW (Saar and Rheinland) tinnies, two "Tag der Deutschen Polizei" tinnies, two "Heroische Embleme" tinnies (there are 3 in the series).

All given for donations for various things. The Rehinland shield is the most interesting to me. I am collecting the series and have many, but not this one yet.

Your tinnies would go for about $10 a pop, except the Rheinland job, which I have seen (and the others in the series) go for as high as $30 each. Depends on how bad one needs a particular city to further a collection towards completion.
              -Ralph Abercrombie

Comment

Ralph hit the nail on the head! Interested in the WHW Saar tinnie if you part with it. Mike

Comment

Ralph and Mike, I'm selling everything. First I have to finish asking everyone about them all.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                  X