opinion of price of small group bought to the family of a veteran German

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

opinion of price of small group bought to the family of a veteran German

hello today I have bought is a German family who lives here in Majorca Spain where alive and I have bought him all this of the photo, the medals or tinnies & political organitation is not mine. I to want to know that price can have these tinnies of the photo .
    my idea is to sell everything if you to know if somebody interests to say to me to him it please it.
    I wait for its answer in advance thanks .

regards
    xisco

I of this hope opinions nothing not to have myself if somebody with time can say something to me or to send a private one to me .

Comment

Hola Xisco
      The tinnies shown are not specially hard to find, so the value is not very high. Mayority are WHW tinnies as you can see, and they are not the more expensive nowadays. I´m interested in they all, included the postcards. pennant, crosses...
      Send me a pm if you want to deal the price.
      Saludos.
      Gregorio

Comment

there is nobody can say the value to me of this group and that means some tinnies?

xisco

Comment

xisco, most of the tinnies have a low value as they are very common. Some may have more of a value but it is hard to tell what all the tinnies are with the scans you provide. On some it is hard to tell anything other than the shape. If you could provide some scans of the more uncommon ones (not the Tag der Arbeit, etc) we could offer more information.
          Richard V

Comment

Tinnies and WHW pins are either event badges or fundraising tokens. You have mostly fundraising WHW (Winter Relief Fund) pins. Typically they are worth $5 - $15 each.

You have some interesting tinnies that are worth more. The gold 1932 Hitler Youth tinnie is collectable ($50+). The embroidered lace pin is $25-$50, and the Hitler / Hindenberg medal on the ribbon is also $50-$100. We need better pictures of all of them to see if there are any other rare ones in the batch.

The small flag is a beauty from the Stahlhelm - very collectable. Not my line, but it is probably $100 - $200. maybe more. Nice size and seldom seen.

The three medals are common, but have value. The KVK and Westwall are $25-$35 each, and the Iron Cross is $50 - $75, maybe a little more.

Hope it helps.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X