My First

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My First

This is the first time I have found TR stuff here in Kosovo. The man I bought this from had other items but were expensive. I think this is a HJ Leader pin in gold. Looking at the back you will see four nibs that appear to hold the swastika in place. It measures 16mm wide X 19mm high, with the overall length being 32mm. This pin appears to be made of three pieces - pin, Swastika, and wreath.
    Attached Files

Front

Closeup of the badge
    Attached Files

Comment

back

There are actually six pins sticking through from the front, only four are more pronounced than the others.
      Attached Files

Comment

These worry me.

Until about a month ago, I'd never seen one of these enamelled, they should just be stamped aluminium with no colour. Now this is the 3rd or 4th one I've seen.....

What wonder is are totally fake, or are they originals that have been tampered with & had the enamel etc added????

Cheers
        Don

Comment

don t like that swastika ! i wouldn t buy it

Comment

This is very similar to the one I posted last week. Mine was one piece constructon and the same silver color as the regular badges. i just got another one in a bag full of items i bought on saturday. frank
            Last edited by vitts; 01-10-2007, 03:37 PM.

Comment

I agree with Don and Terry ... don't like ... never seen before until recently .. not seen these referenced anywhere ... swastika looks bad ... would not buy. Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

It******180;s a strange thing to find know a lot of this rare enameled model after 60 years without a trace of them.
                Any period pics showing it? I******180;ve never seen one.
                Gregorio

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X