D.D.A.C. motor sports group?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D.D.A.C. motor sports group?

i can not find any info about the D.D.A.C. I was told it was a motor sports group? what can you tell me about this group. I would also like to ask :What are some good resources for investigating these groups that would not involve purchasing a library full of books? thanks frank v.

Hi Frank, you are correct in thinking it is a motoring organisation. Search DDAC on the forum. We have quite a few threads which show badges, pennants etc.

Cheers, Ade.

Comment

Originally posted by vitts View Post
      i can not find any info about the D.D.A.C. I was told it was a motor sports group? what can you tell me about this group. I would also like to ask :What are some good resources for investigating these groups that would not involve purchasing a library full of books? thanks frank v.
      Hi Frank, a very good resource is the internet... google should always be your first stop...google.de is best for finding out about German Organisations if you speak German...if you do not speak German then you will still find loads of information on google.com...I just put in DDAC Germany in google.com and it immediately came up with a lot of relevant sites about this organisation...or, as Ade already suggested search this forum. Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

Thank you both I tried a search on this part of the forum and came up with nothing. to be honest I never thought of google. I will try there the next time. and thanks again for the good advice. Frank

Comment

heres a couple pics
          Attached Files

Comment

the other pic was a cloth item about 4 and 1/2 inches this metal plate is of the same size
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi Frank, both look very interesting so far....could you please show pic sof the reverse as well...especially for the cloth patch? Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

here are the pics of the back of the two D.D.A.C. items as requested

I took this pic in a better light than I did the front pic.

It is heavily stained but this is more the true color of he cloth
                Attached Files

Comment

reverse of the metal plate //it is rather heavy and about 1/8 of an inch thick
                  Attached Files

Comment

The meaning ist "Der Deutsche Automobil Club"
                    Today it's the ADAC "= Allgemeiner Deutscher Automobil Club"
                    You will easily find th club's homepage

Gerdan

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X