what do you think of it? frank v.
    Attached Files

reverse
    Attached Files

Comment

what is this enamel? it is of the button hole variety
      Attached Files

Comment

anyone have any ideas on these? come on someone help me out. party pin has RZM mark but what about the plain "75" mark. I thought these were marked with a m?/?? type maker mark. thanks for any info you can help with frank vitale

i almost forgot about this enamel pin any ideas on it ?

Comment

Can't help with the second pin but the Party one looks fine to me. It's a transitional piece.

Cheers
          Don

Comment

Originally posted by vitts View Post
            anyone have any ideas on these? come on someone help me out. party pin has RZM mark but what about the plain "75" mark. I thought these were marked with a m?/?? type maker mark. thanks for any info you can help with frank vitale

i almost forgot about this enamel pin any ideas on it ?
            Hi Frank, to be honest I find it a little rich of you to get impatient when no-one authenticates an item for you within a couple of hours of you posting it. You only ever put items up for others to do the homework for you before posting them up for sale. You never contribute anything and you hardly ever say thank you when other people do do the homework for you and authenticate an item...just got a little annoyed with the above comment and had to get this off my chest. Ciao, Torsten.

Comment

I agree with Don your party badge is a transitional piece made around 1934 the number 75 is for the maker Otto Schickle, Pforzheim.

Comment

my apologies to all

I am sorry about the poor attitude i have shown to others. These types of items are not in my area of collecting and i do realize that i have been taking advantage of you. I am purely a pistol collector and i do try to contribute there, these other items i come across and will pick them up to provide funds for that hobby. I usualy try to pass them along to other forum members at a good price and usualy pick up any fees or postage on these items. many times when posting for information i will get a pm asking if iit is for sale with an offer to buy it. At that time i sell my items. I am not saying this as an excuse for the impatient attitude that i have displayed but as an explanation. please accept my apology and i will be more careful in the future Frank Vitale

Comment

Frank, no prob and accepted... I am a seller myself obviously and I do know that it is very important to know what it is that you are selling to be able to sell it and I have no problem in helping out if I can...its just this comment (the pushyness) in your post there went up my back so to speak...anyhow..no prob. Cheers, Torsten.

PS: plus I have been without a cigarette now for more than 1 week and does not help either....

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X