some stickpins for discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some stickpins for discussion

i have had a few comments on the the HJ stickpin on the far left but what about the others ?

i have been told that the HJ pin should not be highlighted with the red and black. i have however seen other stickpins like this and would ask= Can it possibly be a period type addition to the pin? perhaps someone thought it might look nicere like this? like putting whit in the lettering on a pistol? just a thought what do you think?? thank you frank vitale
    Attached Files

the four pins in the centre look to me more like post-1945 shooting competition pins...not HJ or any other third reich organisation and the last one on the right looks like something christian/religious...but not a lot can be seen on your photo of course in order to be absolutely certain...

what comments did you receive for the pin on the left?

Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

Hi Torsten, I commented to Frank that the HJ pin should be all silver (at least all the ones I have ever seen were)

Cheers, Ade.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian Stevenson View Post
        Hi Torsten, I commented to Frank that the HJ pin should be all silver (at least all the ones I have ever seen were)

Cheers, Ade.
        Hi Ade, yes I agree...I have a fair few of those right now and for different years and they are all silver only. Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
        X