Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bdm girls jacket

hi
    placed a girls hike jacket on the uniform forum but have had no reply to whether its good or not anyone here with any ideas here`s the link
    thanks
    stu
    http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...20#post1747220

The jacket appears to be a fine period piece. However, it is missing the district triangle, which should be mounted just above the HJ diamond on the left sleeve. If you wish to add one to your collection, I would suggest waiting for one that has original complete insignia. They are quite common and inexpensive relative to other 3rd Reich era tunics.

Comment

thnaks bob
      i know the distrit triangle is missing but looking on the jacket its not so much missing as was never one there but after looking through a lot of old bdm photos have found just as many without the district triangles as i have with and the jacket is such a good price could add a trinangle if i waned as long as its original im happy

Comment

Man, these jackets are so cool !!

How easy are they to get hold of?

Comment

they are quite easy to pick up , i passed on the one in the link as i found a far better one fully marked
          stu

Comment

Nice original item, id snap it up if the price is right, you never know when it might go.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X