Deutche Adler order...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deutche Adler order...

First off all, yes the pictures are bad, no I can't take better ones for some reason...

Second, I would like some comments on the pictures, first of all, are the orders original? (I haven't seen this award to often in real life so I can't judge them).

Third, Is the medal with the ribbon an Eagle Order 1st, 2nd, or 3rd class? (the above classes all look a bit the same to me so I can't judge...)

Fourth, the Hungarian medal, is the Hungarian medal of merrit? Can someone explain a bit about this medal plz? What would be the correct ribbon for this one? Is this first class or something? yust tell me all you know...

Here are the pic's...
    Attached Files

The suspensions...
    Attached Files

Comment

All of them, the one in the left corner is an Adler 5th class?
      Attached Files

Comment

The Hungarian one...
        Attached Files

Comment

Back.
          Attached Files

Comment

Both the de-nazified adler order and the Hungarian one have parts of the white 'enamel' (correckt word?) missing.

These are a 'group'...

Comment

you realy, REALY need better pics, close ups from the eagels and swords and any mm or silver stamps. With these pictures you can't tell.

This dealer has some nice ones for sale take a look at his pictures.
              http://www.emedals.ca/catalog.asp?country=GRA

Comment

New pictures.
                Attached Files

Comment

More pictures...
                  Attached Files

Comment

More Pictures...
                    Attached Files

Comment

Second, I would like some comments on the pictures, first of all, are the orders original? (I haven't seen this award to often in real life so I can't judge them).

Third, Is the medal with the ribbon an Eagle Order 1st, 2nd, or 3rd class? (the above classes all look a bit the same to me so I can't judge...)

Fourth, the Hungarian medal, is the Hungarian medal of merrit? Can someone explain a bit about this medal plz? What would be the correct ribbon for this one? Is this first class or something? yust tell me all you know...

Here are the pic's...

Comment

These pics are not good enough to tell anything.
                        Mike

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X