Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Und Doch !

Hi All
    Not sure if this is the right place to post this, please guide me if there is somewhere else to post. I've had this for several years now, and although I think it's good I know nothing about what it represents. Can anyone shead some light on this.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by RICK S; 10-23-2006, 05:23 PM. Reason: incorrect

Und Doch

Attached Files

Comment

Und Doch Stick Pin

Come on not everyday you see one of these probably around 1925 or so.
      someone must have one besides me. Robin, Mike

Comment

Very very very nice and early item.
        I got one like this several years ago from Detlev Niemann.
        Gregorio

Comment

I have one as well.

Herr Niemann had a few of them the last time I was in his shop (about 2 years ago).

I think it is for veterans of the Iron Division Freikorps.......the skull was their emblem and 'Und Doch' was their motto.

Comment

Thank you very much Robin for this info. I had not any idea about its significance.
            Regards from Spain.

Comment

Und Doch!

Thanks Robin and Gregorio for the response.

Comment

Und Doch!

Hi guys
                I found this thread while searching for info on this pin I was considering buying. I see that the pin shown previously on this thread has no maker mark on the reverse, is this correct? It is listed for 55 gbp. Is that a reasonable price?

Much Appreciated
                PEB
                Attached Files

Comment

I also bought one of these pins from Detlev Niemann several years ago. I think I paid 35 Euro for it.

At the same time, Weitze had one on his site. He was very excited about being able to offer such a rare pin and wanted 475 Euro.

So, well...I guess the price you mention might be fair, considering that sum is much closer to 35 Euro than 475!

Karl

Comment

I think £55 is about what I would charge for a pin like this if I had one ... so, as far as I am concerend that is a fair price. Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

"Und doch" is the Mottoe of the "IRON DIVISION" it was a freikorps unit early on called the iron brigade.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X