Strange medals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange medals

I was not sure were to put them. So, I thought this is maybe the appropriate forum. I have here some strange medals. If you can call them medals? I really don't know what they are. Maybe someone can help me and tell me what they are.

Are they real or just fantasy pieces? And what about value? I have really no clue. I can add more photos if needed.

Thanks!

Frans
    Attached Files

Front
    Attached Files

Comment

Back
      Attached Files

Comment

Another one.
        Attached Files

Comment

Backside
          Attached Files

Comment

Strange medals

Hello Frans,

all of them are pure fantasy pieces from poland. There has never been a maker naemd "Wolfsschanze". This maker mark is a definite sign of cheap copies for a few years now.

It´s all crap. In my opinion they have no value, not a single cent.

Kind Regards

Max_Porter

Comment

Originally posted by Max_Porter View Post
              Hello Frans,

all of them are pure fantasy pieces from poland. There has never been a maker naemd "Wolfsschanze". This maker mark is a definite sign of cheap copies for a few years now.

It´s all crap. In my opinion they have no value, not a single cent.

Kind Regards

Max_Porter
              totally agree with max...these are all phantasy pieces and would only ave novelty value...if you manage to get aquainted with a group of hell's angels you might be able to pass them on to those guys...sorry...Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

Well guys, thanks for your opinions! Now I know for sure they are bogus.

Thanks

Frans

Comment

Wasn't Wolfsschanze the name of Hitler's Headquarters in Eastern Prussia? Maybe they're from Hitler's Hallowe'en costume

Comment

Originally posted by LuftMike View Post
                    Wasn't Wolfsschanze the name of Hitler's Headquarters in Eastern Prussia?
                    Yep
                    Where on the 20th july 1944 Stauffenberg tried to kill hitler putting a bomb in the room

Comment

And if it wasn't for Stauffenberg's efforts, we wouldn't have such a nice and rare variant of wound badge to collect

Comment

Although pure junk as has already been said, I think they could be a nice collecting theme and obviously very cheap.. Is that a bat I see on one of them?

Comment

That bat one is cool. . I would not mind having a fanstary one like that one.

Comment

I have to agree that the bat one is cool, is that a lemon behind it? Good for a gag gift to a collector, that one is really outrageous.

Comment

Hells Angels comment

Hells Angels don't wear swastikas on their vests anymore. The Swastika is Illegal for public display in Germany so they stopped wearing them out of Respect for their German Brothers. So put them on thr table at the next Yard Sale. Butch

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                              X