Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

party pins on e-stand

hi
    noticed two party pins currently on e-stand one hitler and one deutchland erwche both marked rzm m/129 am i correct in thinking these are fake as there was no rzm marks that early and most 129 badges are considered fakes anyway

cant notify the seller as i am not allowed to post on the e stand page have to sort out membership

Comment

The discussion whether these sympathiser badges should or should not be RZM'd has been going on for a long time. Some collectors are happy with them feeling that they may well have been produced later as commemorative or celebration badge. Others like myself would rather not have them in our collections for the reasons you give. Until further proof either way comes to surface, the discussions will continue.

What makes the 2 on e-stand definitely fakes is the pin plate used on them. These are only ever seen on post war made badges (the DJ is also bad), & yes the M1/129 would also cause concern.

I can't make out the mark on the party pin, so will leave that for others to discuss.

Cheers
      Don

Comment

Im at this moment PMing the seller about this very subject Im going to ask him to post them here for verification. The party pin and M******252;tter cross look okay to me

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X