Reichsbund der Kinderreichen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reichsbund der Kinderreichen

This badge isn't an award for having a lot of children like the Mütters Cross. I believe it's more on the order of an organization badge like the triangle badge for the NS-Frauenschaft org. These came in three colored borders Black, Blue and Red most likely to indicate ones place in the org.

The RDK Reichsbund der Kinderreichen (State Federation for Large Families) was in place until at least 1937 when it was replaced by the RDF (State Federation for German Families). It was administrated by the Eugenics Office (das Rassenpolitische Ant) which looked after families with three or more children.
    Eugenics: a science that deals with the improvement ( by control of mating) of hereditary qualities of the race or breed.
    Attached Files

Very nice Jnoble----I have an RDK member book/family log that I purchased---it came with a blue example. The book belonged to a Luft Officer.

Comment

Anthony,
      Would it be possible for you post some pictures of your badge and membership book? I for one would sure like to see them.

Comment

Hi James
        The book is actually on e-stand at the moment. I will see if I can dig the badge out. I am mostly a paper guy, I tend to lose track of other things....

Comment

Here is the book James---I am open to offers...
          http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=180198

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X