Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golden Party Badge - opinions please

For Dan46
    Last edited by hankmeister; 10-11-2006, 10:22 AM.
    Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
    ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

rev
    Last edited by hankmeister; 10-11-2006, 10:22 AM.
    Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
    ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Much to commend it. But some things I don't much like from the pix.

Any other opinions ??

Comment

I'm sorry, in my opinion, definitey fake!

Regards , Theo
        Freedom is not for Free

Comment

It is been offer to me by a antique dealer in the area.He pick up some common cloth eagles,a pole top and this party badge.He said he had gotten it from an old vet.He wants 1200 for the badge.So, I should pass?
          Dan46

Comment

Not sure about this one. It may be ok. Has a lot of the traits of an original such as 9 leaves on each side. The number is not the usual font found though. Maybe the Gold Party Pin Guy will weigh in.

Comment

ThANKS ERICH!!!
              I need more opinions!Help! I told the guy i get back to him by wed.Help!!
              Dan46

Comment

Golden Party Badge - opinions please

Hello,

I believe in this badge - it shows so many good signs that I´m considerably sure it is an original one.

The engraving mistake in the members number may be an contemporary one.

Kind Regards

Max_Porter

Comment

While the badge may be okay, I'd pass based on the engraving. An original badge would never have been presented with this type of error. That alone is enough to make it suspect.
                  Ignored Due To Invisibility.

Comment

Maybe an original in my oppinion, in spite of this rare engraving, but.... will you pay 1200$ for this?
                    For this price you can get a textbook badge and in best condition, if you looking for it with calm.
                    Gregorio

Comment

What would be a fair counter offer???
                      Dan46

Comment

$900 I would say.

Comment

The seller has now change the price to $2500.He says he got on the internet and done some reseach.I will e-mail him and pass on the badge.I made a fair offer,I thought.
                          dan46

Comment

$2500 for a GPB in this condition? and with these doubtfull characteristics? I never want a piece like this in my collection, that's for shore!

Theo
                            Freedom is not for Free

Comment

2500.00 should get you a NM 30mm badge. Condition and prblems not worth the price.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X