HJ Sniper Badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HJ Sniper Badge

I recieved this by mail today. I like it, but some opinions would be nice.

How many HJ Shooting badges are there? Please post your.

Cheers

Karsten

"Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value."

HJ Sniper Badge

Attached Files

Comment

HJ Sniper Badge

Attached Files

Comment

Hi Karsten,
        If what you wanted is the number awarded, here it is:

Number awarded

273.545 (Good Shot), 31.904 (Markmanship) & 852 (Champion Shot)

Regarding the authenticy of the bagde, ill let another one to reply that

Comment

Is it possible to take a picture without the heavy flashlight? If the silver is so bright as I can see from this picture then is this badge in a stunning condition.
          I have no bad feelings on this badge but a more darker photograph is welcome.

Regards, Theo
          Freedom is not for Free

Comment

I didn´t use flash, but I will take some additional pictures.

Cheers

Karsten

Comment

Hi Karsten pics are a little bright but going of the look and colour of the enamel, and look of the reverse I cant see anything wrong . All the best

Comment

Just checked in my collection, and guess what... I have also an M1/63 with exactly the same characteristics on it's backside! It's not the so called Ausbildungs-Klasse (sharpshooter) but the Anfänger-Klasse (without the wreath).

Again, you have a very nice condition badge out there

Regards, Theo
                Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Originally posted by Theo Cuypers View Post
                  Just checked in my collection, and guess what... I have also an M1/63 with exactly the same characteristics on it's backside! It's not the so called Ausbildungs-Klasse (sharpshooter) but the Anf******228;nger-Klasse (without the wreath).

Again, you have a very nice condition badge out there

Regards, Theo
                  Thanks alot Theo for your response and thanks to mrg too

My german is not that good, but what is Anf******228;nger-klasse?

Regards

Karsten

Comment

Hi Karsten,

Anfänger means "beginning Class" equivalent of a Marksmanschip Badge. The 3 classes are named this way in J.R. Angolia's book the HJ Vol. 2.

anfängerklasse

Ausbildingsklasse (Devolped Class, equivalent of a Sharpshooter Badge)

Sonderklasse (Special Class, equivalent of a Master Shooter Badge)

It seems that a HJ boy kepted a Schiessbuch (Shooting book) were the officials listed the results of the boy in question. In those books the used the 3 terms like a mentioned.

Regards, Theo
                    Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Thanks for you help Theo

Regards

Karsten

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                      X