Kyffhaeuser Patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kyffhaeuser Patch

I have got this Kyffhaeuser patch...I am quite happy re originality but would anyone have some good pics to show with this patch being worn please??? Cheers, Torsten.

PS: I mean being worn pre-1945...
    Attached Files

Originally posted by torstenbel View Post
    I have got this Kyffhaeuser patch...I am quite happy re originality but would anyone have some good pics to show with this patch being worn please??? Cheers, Torsten.

PS: I mean being worn pre-1945...
    the reverse
    Attached Files

Comment

It is worn on the lower right sleeve.

I have a couple of images showing them in wear. I can't access them at the moment but if you can wait about a week I'll scan them & put them up.

Cheers
      Don

Comment

Originally posted by Don Scowen View Post
        It is worn on the lower right sleeve.

I have a couple of images showing them in wear. I can't access them at the moment but if you can wait about a week I'll scan them & put them up.

Cheers
        Don
        Hi Don, can wait of course and thank you very much for the offer... Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

Sorry for the delay, dug one out......

Cheers
          Don
          Attached Files

Comment

Don,
            As an extra bonus for the enamel collectors your picture also shows the Kyffhaeuser stickpin worn on his tie.

Comment

Originally posted by jnoble View Post
              Don,
              As an extra bonus for the enamel collectors your picture also shows the Kyffhaeuser stickpin worn on his tie.
              Hi Don, thank you for showing the photograph... the stickpin in question would be this one of course...Cheers, Torsten.
              Attached Files

Comment

Indeed it is.

Cheers
                Don
                Attached Files

Comment

while we're at it...what other items with the Third Reich Kyffhaeuser logo have forum members got? Uniforms, member cards, postcards, flags, hats, plaques, medals...??...why not show them here? Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

I have a cap -

Comment

Hi Craig, very nice and thank you for showing.... was it not supposed to have also had a cap badge or were these also worn without one? Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

Originally posted by torstenbel View Post
                        Hi Craig, very nice and thank you for showing.... was it not supposed to have also had a cap badge or were these also worn without one? Cheers, Torsten.
                        yep it had a cap badge, i think there were two types, one with a eagle and wreath and one with the cockade and wreath, both had the lighthouse on them. I'm enjoying this while i can, i think it has to go.. got an unexepected bill today

Comment

Originally posted by Craigob View Post
                          yep it had a cap badge, i think there were two types, one with a eagle and wreath and one with the cockade and wreath, both had the lighthouse on them. I'm enjoying this while i can, i think it has to go.. got an unexepected bill today
                          oh no Craig, not a lighthouse... its the Kyffhaeuser Monument in Thuringia in East Germany...see pic below...the figure on the top is Kaiser Barbarossa and the bloke on the horse is Kaiser Wilhelm I (grandfather of Kaiser Wilhelm II)...its quite impressive and East Germany is always well worth a visit anyhow.... Cheers, Torsten.
                          Attached Files

Comment

I'm sorry.. bad habit, i know what it is.. i when people call me and say I have this badge with a lighthouse on it

Comment

Originally posted by Craigob View Post
                              I'm sorry.. bad habit, i know what it is.. i when people call me and say I have this badge with a lighthouse on it
                              Hi Craig, no prob.... anymore for anymore Third Reich Kyffhaeuserbund items?? Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X