Studentenbund Badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Studentenbund Badge

Folks, Please take a look at his badge if you would. I am concerned more with the RZM strike on the reverse than the square dot on the front. I am hoping another collector would have the same maker so i could make a comparison. The examples I have seen are RZM 33 with a round dot after Hilfe. This 63 has a square after Hilfe which is shown in Huskens book. I am hoping someone would have another 63 to show to compare RZM strikes. Thank You for looking Robert
    Attached Files

The RZM strike I ask about.
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

I have a pin but it is the m1/33 maker. I dont have the 63 maker. I only have the one to compare it

JOHN

Comment

John When you get a chance, could you take a lookand see if your example has a dot or a square after the word Kamphilfe. Although I am not fond at all with the RZM stamp the square mark matches the example that Husken shows. Cone's example which is like yours shows the round dot afterKamphilfe. One has to wonder what is what. This came from Detlev so I am not worried about returning it but it does match the Husken photo. Dilemma! Thanks for replying. Robert

Comment

i have a similar badge but it says"ns-altherrenbund der dtsch. studenten"until now i wasn t aware of any difference in the wording on these badges ! how many variations are there? confused Terry

Comment

Hi, my enamel pin has the round dot. I have heard that some pins could be questioned in the book. I am not sure though. Terry, that pin is for a different group. Both are related but I believe for teachers or instructors that had retired or been a part of the bund. I will post the pics of mine just so u can see it.
            Attached Files

Comment

reverse
              Attached Files

Comment

cheers John , never stops amazing me the absolute quantity of badges the reich produced was there anyone in nazi Germany who didn t wear a badge for something or other?

Comment

John Thanks for dshowing your example with the dot. I can only conclude that Husken's example may not be an original. Either that or there were 2 makers of this uncommon badge. You, Stephen, and Don all have the same badge with the dot. I might take a chance and e-mail the esteemed dealer i bought this from and ask how my examples originality was determined. I would hope not simply from an obverse image. Oh, and by the way, C'est arrive! Robert

Comment

Robert,I would not be worried your badge looks fine,here is a pic of my 2 studenten pins.I have the same pin as yours with the same faint maker mark,my pins were direct veteran purchase that I have had for over 30 years.Jay Parisi
                    Attached Files

Comment

reverses
                      Attached Files

Comment

Jay Releif! I know it sounds a little pathetic but you have made my weekend. Thank You for showing. Robert

Comment

Here's an example that I once had. It doesn't have a round dot...or a square one

Best regards....John
                          Attached Files

Comment

the reverse side....
                            Attached Files

Comment

The Altherrenbund was a different but related group - the NSDStB Alumni Association.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X