WW2Treasures

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hj meeting for AuslandsDeutschen opinions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hj meeting for AuslandsDeutschen opinions.

Hi all. The story here is quit somthing. I browsed the internet and stumbled on this Hj badge. I contacted the dealer saying i´ll buy it. Well to make a long story short, i quickly,with in an hour changed my mind and mailed the dealer. Belive it or not but a mail from him told me he already sent it ,even i hadent paid it yet.So here we are, i need to determ if this badge is good from the time, or a Repro with old rusty needle. The dealer has to get paid or his badge back,therefor its quit urgent guys !!! I have not seen anny badges marked like this one from this maker. Usely they are marked with name or RZM M1/72. So or ?? Thanks.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mickesouth; 09-04-2006, 06:54 AM. Reason: Sharper,better pic. added

Rear side with pin and maker. Dont know what the wite stuff on the makermark is, but prolly somtinh stuck in leftovers from sticker or so.
    Attached Files

Comment

M9/............. is correct for a tinnie. As for the badge itself - - well it looks ok to me from the pix but AO material is seldom seen, here in England anyway. so please wait and see what others have to say. Sadly they fake even tinnies these days too !!

Comment

It looks good to me. M/9 is the proper designation for tinnies. The material on the reverse appears to be Riker box remnants. Nothing to worry about IMO. Regards Robert

Comment

Thx both for the input !! Yes the fakers has turned there eays at "lower price range" items to. I have seen at least a coupple of items from this maker that was verry questionble.

Comment

hj

explain way it have some thing to do with hj regards tomas

Comment

Nothing at all. A small writing-misstake.I was writng a E-mail to a friend regarding Hj before posting about this badge , so Hj just jumped out the fingers instead of AD.

Comment

What puts me off on this badge is the RZM marking, I have other badges made by FR.Zimmermann that don't have the RZM logo so IM not sure that it's required on these day badges as it's not on the other Reichs-Kolonialbund badges I have. This is just My Opinion.

Comment

James. This is what i noticed to. Tag-badges etc. are usely marked only with FR.Zimmermann Stuttgart. This is both logo and RZM ,and the RZM (M9) is one i have never seen on a badge from this maker. However other badges from other makers with RZM M9 also have an logo-marking.If these are genuine or Repros i dont know.
                  Does anny one else have or know of pics of a badge like this AD 1938 ??
                  Last edited by Mickesouth; 09-05-2006, 09:00 AM.

Comment

What I was trying to say about the RZM logo is it only was used on day badges that were issued at events that were directly connected to the NSDAP and large percentage of the moneys raised by their sale went into the party coffers. I don't believe this was one of those events but I maybe wrong. Lastly M9/42 is the proper licensing number issued to FR. ZIMMERMANN by the RZM.

Comment

Thank you all for your input !! I took an closeup on the RZM-stamt it self and i think it looks quit crude. Uneven in shape, the R looks strange with its big ring. The right leg in the M is longer then the left one. The top is ( Hard to see at pic but its there) is verry uneven, like grooves.I feel verry uncerint on this one.Mabe it is best to return it....
                      Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X