Grouping of Party pins - opinions please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grouping of Party pins - opinions please

Hello, I have come across a large collection of badges, tinnies and medals and would appreciate some opinions on whether or not they are real or repro? Also, opinions on value real or not as I do not collect in this area, so do not plan to keep them. Thanks in advance for your help .

The Bohren Und Mahren Badge looks correct. Is it flat and not concave like the party pins? The reverse is marked correctly. Hope this helps. Robert

Comment

I don't like the gold party badge in the first picture, but I'm no expert with these & others can help better.

The others look fine to me.

Cheers
      Don

Comment

I think that the golden party badge is not original.
        The other 'usual' NSDAP partybadges look good. As for the other badges it's up to the other members.

Comment

Hello,

The red and white NSDAP badges all look original , sorry i'm no expert in your other items.

Kind regards

guyver91

Comment

not keen on your first DVG badge, its only marked W. REDO, it should have saarlautern on it too as your other one has, but they are a bit too dark in the pics to say. That isnt to say its not real, as they were made post war for some time so it might be one of them? Apart from the GPB they all look OK.

Comment

The gold party badge at the top is a fairly common repro, cast from an original.

Comment

Thanks for the replies gentlemen, I suspected the Gold badge was a fake. Would anyone care to comment on ballpark values for the ones you know about? Please? Thanks again for your help.

Cris

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X